Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide?

1. which works better/faster for pimples?

2. which prevents future pimples best?

3. which makes skin look overall prettier?

Favorite Answer

my daughter uses Biore' pore unclogging scrub. which active ingredient is salicylic acid. When she uses it regularly her face gets pimple free and her face is really pretty. We tried the neutrogena wave with foaming pads. and also acne soap. The soap worked to. but the best was the Biore'. You will feel it working. My daughter said it tingles. Well good luck.

• C S

I like to use 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. It usually dries up pimples within a day or two. The only problem is that it may dry your skin if you use it too much. Just use moisturizer every day.

Salicylic acid is best for all three.

I recommend using Pore Minimizing cleanser from Neutrogena.

Good luck,

Seely

first,what is your skin type is oily.first pick a three step method ,such as, a cleanser, toner, a moisturizer. do the three steps twice a day every day. trust if you get the correct three step and do it everyday,you will see a difference.this will also prevent future pimples.

actually depends on ur skin- we all have different types of skin