how do i advertise my website?

im creating a website to sell products. how do i advertise for my site and my products?

Favorite Answer

Organic search is a better and more cost-effective way to go.

Make sure that your site is optimized for search --that is, designed so the search engines can find it. Add it to directories, both general ones and those more specialized for your products. Offer useful content.

Soon, the search engines will notice your website and begin offering it to people searching for the kinds of products you sell.

Source(s): http:blog.rebeccahaden.com

Since you're currently building your website, it's good to look at the SEO (search engine optimization) now. Search engines are a great way to get free, quality(!) traffic to your website. If you rank high in the search engines, it also builds trust and credibility to your company website.

Do not trust companies that try to sell you large numbers of visitors! Even if they send real humans to your site, this traffic is often very low quality traffic that almost never buy.

One of the best ways to learn how to do SEO is to look at the websites that are currently ranking well in the search engines. You'll notice that they use the keywords that you're searching for in their text, page titles and in the links.

You've probably heard that links are important. So once your site is ready, start getting links to your product pages. Remember that people look for products, and not necessarily for your company. So optimize your product pages so they can be found.

Another thing to remember is to not use frames in your website because they make it hard for visitors to navigate through your website. Most websites don't use frames anymore, but I just thought it was worth mentioning, just in case...

These are just some of the things I learned from the StomperNet DVD course. If you want to know more on how to run a successful website, I'd sincerely recommend you getting this free SEO course on DVD and the monthly journal: http://www.stompernetdvd.com/launch

I hope this helps. Good luck with your website!

There are many advertise channels are there. In that some are paid and some are free, with free advertise we need some time for getting visitors. we can get fast visitors with paid services. Here i explained both also.

Get targeted visitors to your website, and all of these methods fall into two broad categories.

1. Free Targeted Traffic

2. Paid Targeted Traffic

FREE TARGETED TRAFFIC

- Article Marketing

- Forum Participation

- Blogging

- Videos

PAID TARGETED TRAFFIC

- PPC

If you need some more information for how to advertise online just go through this link : http://www.trafficassistants.com/

For free tips on how to increase your website advertising income, send an email with details of your website to e@culx.net . Please mention how many visitors your website has and which countries these visitors are from.