Is there a 5th Twilight BOOK coming out NOT THE MIDNIGHT SUN!?

I heird that a 5th book to the twilight series will come out in decemeber.. not the Midnight sun book through edwards eyes. but a different one But no mention of it anywere? have you heird of a 5th book? or should i go ahead and invest in the 4BOX SET?? Thanks

Favorite Answer

Nope. Sorry. She hasn't planned any books - she wanted to leave the Twilight world for a bit, apparently. She might make another book, but if she does, it won't be for a while.

The "book" coming out in December is the Twilight: Official Guide. I'm buying not only because I'm a total Twi - hard, but I'm actually curious about some vampires she never focused in the story. What were their histories? What are they like? Etc.

Invest in the 4 box set. I should have. I bought each book as it came out (Except Twilight). :p

Source(s): Stephanie's website, and partly my opinion. ;o

in accordance to her website she plans on nevertheless publishing it some day yet stopped writing it for a mutually as after the 1st 12 chapters have been leaked on the internet. besides the fact that ineffective night sunlight isn't a 5th Twilight e book in that it is not a continuation from the place Breaking break of day left off. it is merely Twilight (the e book no longer the full sequence) from Edward's perspective

If there really was going to be a 5th book then stephenie meyer would have it on her website. either its just a rumor or they were talking about the twilight official guide that is coming out, i think, in december.

I haven't heard of it but even if its coming out invest in the 4 box set you are going to read them anyways and then if it comes out buy the 5th book, I really hope a 5th book is coming out, but I havent heard anything about it on her website.

i haven't heard of one but there are going to be some that like explain twilight a bit. the twilight saga: the official guide comes out at the end of december.

its a guide but not an actual book and it comes out in December right by Christmas