Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Ever seen one that was bigger than 7 inches?

I saw a hamster that was 10 inches, it was crazy!

Oh, Yahoo!

Suggested Category: Health > Men's Health

Update:

Hey was 10 inches tall guys!

Update 2:

HE was 10 inches tall.

Update 3:

I can't type today.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh.

I thought you were talking about penises again.

I never measured the hamsters I'd feed to my king snake.

• 5 years ago

1. Would you surgically remove one finger, any of your choice, if it gaurented immunity to all diseases and illnesses, like cancer? No 2. Would you take a big gross scar across your face if your IQ was raised by 40 pts? No 3. Would you take off two years of someone's life if it added two years to yours? Yes 4. Would you kill a butterfly by pulling off its wings if you got an all expense paid trip in a wonderful exodus place of your choice? Yes 5. Would you follow your dreams (and nightmares) and do whatever they tell you, if it gave you happiness. (so if you dream that you killed someone, you have to kill them, but you would enjoy it) Yes 6. Would you not take a shower, brush your teeth, use deoderent, or any other form of cleaning for three months for in extange of 5 million dollats? (you have to live your life normally, so you cant stay at home all the time and you can not tell anyone your reason for doing so. No 7. Would you go off in a distance land to live with someone you love extreamly, your soul mate, even if it ment never seeing your family or friends again? Yes 8. Would you not watch TV for 3 months if it gave 3000 orphans in Afganistan food and water? No 9 Would you take a 4 by 4 inch tatoo in a visable place if it meant saving 2 people and preventing a terriost attack? No

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hamster Shamster.....

;)

• 1 decade ago

hmmmm...why would yahoo possibly want to put it in mens health? lol

no i haven't!!! wow, that's incredible for a hamster

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's one BIG hamster!!!

• 1 decade ago

I see one that's right at 7" daily.

• 1 decade ago

I've seen Gophers that big,After my cat gets done with it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

was that a pants hamster?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i saw a dog that was like 3feet haha

• 1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.