Someone Please help me?

My husband and I broke up a year ago because he cheated on me! We decided to work things out and now we are back together? I am putting my all into him but it seems as if I am not getting any response of what i do for him. What can i do to get that spark that we once had before between us. I am really hurting inside and I need advice from people who have been here before someone please help me I am losing it!!!!!!!!!

absence makes the heart grow fonder, don't be so available. Put some mystery in you life. Make him miss you. Wear a different fragrance. Change your sheets to silk, or black satin, leopard, by a new nightie.Don't say much to him this week but don't act angry. The mystery change will have him check in up on it. Or Sometimes men aren't in the mood.

Is he willing to sit down and talk to you? If so sit him down and ask him why (make sure you listen and see his point of view) and then explain that you are hurting and need some reassurance from him.

You may or may not like his answers but it is a start.

Probably because you haven't moved past it emotionally yet.

If you are having problems already then give it up and move on.