Guitar Pedal that makes a high pitched sound?

is there a cheap (as in cost) guitar pedal that i can use to make my guitar sound high and allow me to my guitar 'wail'?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get a digitech whammy pedal, its a pitch shifting pedal which can go up 2 octaves or down 4 (on mine anyway)

    They arnt too cheap though, you can get the whammy effect in the digitech rp series pedals though, they are alot cheaper.

  • 5 years ago

    Yeah, they probably use either a pitch shifter, or an octave pedal(set up one octave). What kind of bands/songs use this? They may be using something else that just tricks the ear, or it may be technique, like pinch harmonics(they usually sound much higher than the original note).

  • 1 decade ago

    UMmm that sound comes from experience WITHOUT a pedal, its when you put alot of emotion in to bends and phrasing...

  • 1 decade ago

    it's called a wah wah pedal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.