MO asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how to get your bwst friend to like you?

hey guys, got a problem here. For like threee years i thought this guy was absolutely hot, but thought he is out of my league, and so finally met him and we became friends. But we get alone so great, can talk on the fone for three hours, and he says i m his best firiend. But i still like him and dont know what to do. Need some tips on how to attract him and get him out from that zone of seing me as just a friend. And also dont wana go to forward as we are great and get alone so good

Favorite Answer

Play the "flirty and kinda sexual" card with, him that'll make him fall for you.

First of all think carefully about whether you really want to take the relationship further or not. I have been in the same situation as you are now and when we finally got together as a couple, it ruined our friendship. We were suddenly not the easy going, talk about anything to each other friends. When our relationship as a couple broke up, so did our friendship (although I have heard of relationships & friendships that have been successful).

If you really want to take it further, I would ask him if he wanted to go out for lunch. After lunch go for a walk along the beach or in a park. At the end of the date I would tell him how much of a good time you had, how happy you are, give him a hug and then quite innocently a kiss him on the cheek ....... and then wait for his reaction.

Hope everything works out well.

Good Luck

I think it's really hard to start a relationship with your close friend. i used to like this guy he was really hot, a quarterback and tan. but then we became really close friends like REALLY close friends with the sharing thoughts and trusting each other and stuff. now i think if we really got into a relationship it would be as akward as hell. and my friend told this guy that liked her the she liked him and now they don't even talk anymore cuz it's so akward. just my advice.

ok so you like your best friend. not uncommon. maybe ask him to the movies like as friends and maybe he will get the hint when you get there. or just go out for a day and obviously you will have heaos of fun maybe just ask him if he likes anyone. i have done that before and its ended him asking me out so yeah its reli your choice

well i guess you can wait for him if you dont wanna go forward. but you can also start giving him hints that you wanna be more than just friends. otherwise just tell him and if he dusnt wanna be more than just say i hope we can still be good friends.

take him on a date,...... but like friednds...nite out,...