Will I ever get over my ex?

I thought I was over him since it's been like 4 years! I saw him recently with his gf :*( and I guess I"m sad b/c I didn't find someone. I did b4 but he wasn't for me. I think that's my problem I don't even want to try because I keep comparing everyone to my ex b/c I keep feeling like he was the one and I made a mistake by breaking up with him. I want to stop feeling this way any advice? Please

I feel like I don't want anyone but him :*(

I can't approach I haven't really talked to him in a long time and he probably doesn't feel the same way since he has a gf and I would feel like a fool. If he felt the same wouldn't he have approached me?

yeah bamby i want to do that but my heart won't let me (sigh)

I was in the same situation as you at one point. I’ll give you a bit of the story but the short version. When I was in school I started going out with this American girl (I’m Irish) here in Ireland. Her da worked with DELL and he was here for work. We where together for 6 years and then he was being sent back home to America and she had to go with him.

We kept in touch by talking over the internet and the phone until I had the money to go over to her. A year later I went to America to be with her. 3 months after I got there I had to come back home for a while to sort a few things out so I could move back for good. Leaving her was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do but we still kept in touch the way we did before. One night I was talking to someone that I thought was her but it turned out to be the person she was seeing while I wasn’t there using her user name.

I loved this girl with all my hart and I would have laid my life down for her; we were supposed to be married and everything when I went back. She said that she was cheating on me because I left. Even after everything I did for her and travelling so far for her and giving up everything I had in my life here in Ireland for her she saw fit to cheat on me for no reason. I could have died right there and then when I found out and I went into such a bad depression I thought I would never get over it and it took me a LONG time to get over it.

Eventually I did and I met the sweetest Irish girl you could ever meet and we have been together 2 years now. I feel that I’m in a much more fulfilled relationship now then I was with her and I have never been happier.

The morel of the story is that everything happens for a reason and if the relationship you where in was going to work it would have and if he still felt the same as you you would be still going out with him now and you wouldn’t be apart for 4 years.

When I stop and think about that relationship it still hurts a LOT and

I’m sure it always will but you have to move on. You will find someone else and you will be happy again you just have to believe it.

If you need any more advice don’t hesitate to email me on pc-t@live.com and I’ll try to help.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Life

he has a gf. and you know what that means! he's over you and he has moved on...why dont you show him that you're steps further than him...and he's just a past and he dont matter know more. i know that guys really get confuse when girls steps on their ego or become better than em'. show him your confidence and that he has lose this good catch that bunch of boys are runnin after.

to tell you the truth i have the exact same problem...you just need to play the dating game i guess..i know how you feel...but i think that you should at least approach him and tell him how you feel.

Get him back and dont stop until you do. maybe he feels the same way.

i agree wit amber.