Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you burp the alphabet?

Have you ever tried? Do you know anyone who can?

Favorite Answer

OMG I used to do that ALLLL the time as a kid!! I would do it for friends and they would get a kick out of it!!

Good question!

Glad to see this question :) !! I have 2 older brothers, and, well, there is a side of me that not many people know about. I remember how they used to try to burp the alphabet and got me to try it, too. You must promise to NEVER tell anyone, deal? I think I have made it to the letter 'K'.

I can burp the telephone book,ha ha,not really but i can burp the alphabet,why is the alphabet not called the omegabet,ha ha.

i don't even want to try to burp the alphabet. in elementary school i knew a guy that could make himself burp the alphabet.

Nopee

• Honestly, I was raised that girls don't burp, so I can't even burp loudly, much less make it sound like something.

no...i can't even burp alone,

i can say the alphabet backwards

;D

No I cannot, actually I am rarely able to rip out a good belch.

If I know anyone who is able to do so, I am not aware of it

Yep i can, my kids think it's hilarious... i can even burp whole words!

• LY

Yes I have tried. Yea I know my friend can do it all the way to z. I only can get to g.