if i made out with my ex at a party and she doesnt even like me anymore. what does that mean?

i was at my friends party and my ex was there and i made out with her. it was fun but i regret it. and so does she. because she doesnt even like me anymore.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She would have to be an ex for a reason wouldnt she?

Source(s): 7 marriages
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

this is so unhappy that i'll't even say some thing undesirable. i think so sorry for you because you're so deluded by technique of universal lifestyle into wondering that you truly love this guy, and that you want him. do not you recognize what love is? this is no longer this, hun, easily no longer this. He easily needs to have sex with you and also you want to get out of this quick in the previous you get pregnant or some thing like that. each female merits more beneficial than this. i recognize you imagine he's the easily individual you've, yet he's no longer. a minimum of you've a house, in spite of the indisputable fact that inadequate it could be, and that i'm guessing you've associates. And in case you remove this guy, it will make room for someone who extremely loves you in each sense of the note. they are obtainable, they are purely no longer very straightforward so it takes some looking. end it. you gained't remorseful about it. I promise.

• 1 decade ago

Hey, doesn't mean you have to make any more out of it than it is. You both feel comfortable with each other. Now, what is the reason she is your ex? You may want to re-evaluate.

• 1 decade ago

teens attend parties. the most l;ikely coud've happened:

got drunk

was smoking something

was dared

had a bad sex life and needed to make up for it

she got bored

something bad happened in her life

her bf dumped her

take it from a gurl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

u + ex gf + alcohol=regret

• 1 decade ago

I guess she was bored and needed something to do. Was that your intent or do u still like her? I don't think you should make out with her again, it will seem like u need to crawl back to her for comfort.

• 1 decade ago

It probably means that one or both of you were drinking. Otherwise, it's familiar, so easy to deal with. Familiarity can be mistaken for relapse.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reference "The Cars" song, "You're all I've got tonight". It happened to me once, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKxcpUSEr0U

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

was you both drinking?Some times its just out of habit or left over emotions.Let it go and don't let it happen again you will be alright.

• 1 decade ago

you guys are tipsy..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.