if i made out with my ex at a party and she doesnt even like me anymore. what does that mean?

i was at my friends party and my ex was there and i made out with her. it was fun but i regret it. and so does she. because she doesnt even like me anymore.

Favorite Answer

She would have to be an ex for a reason wouldnt she?

Source(s): 7 marriages

this is so unhappy that i'll't even say some thing undesirable. i think so sorry for you because you're so deluded by technique of universal lifestyle into wondering that you truly love this guy, and that you want him. do not you recognize what love is? this is no longer this, hun, easily no longer this. He easily needs to have sex with you and also you want to get out of this quick in the previous you get pregnant or some thing like that. each female merits more beneficial than this. i recognize you imagine he's the easily individual you've, yet he's no longer. a minimum of you've a house, in spite of the indisputable fact that inadequate it could be, and that i'm guessing you've associates. And in case you remove this guy, it will make room for someone who extremely loves you in each sense of the note. they are obtainable, they are purely no longer very straightforward so it takes some looking. end it. you gained't remorseful about it. I promise.

Hey, doesn't mean you have to make any more out of it than it is. You both feel comfortable with each other. Now, what is the reason she is your ex? You may want to re-evaluate.

teens attend parties. the most l;ikely coud've happened:

got drunk

was smoking something

was dared

had a bad sex life and needed to make up for it

she got bored

something bad happened in her life

her bf dumped her

take it from a gurl

u + ex gf + alcohol=regret

I guess she was bored and needed something to do. Was that your intent or do u still like her? I don't think you should make out with her again, it will seem like u need to crawl back to her for comfort.

It probably means that one or both of you were drinking. Otherwise, it's familiar, so easy to deal with. Familiarity can be mistaken for relapse.

Reference "The Cars" song, "You're all I've got tonight". It happened to me once, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKxcpUSEr0U

Youtube thumbnail

was you both drinking?Some times its just out of habit or left over emotions.Let it go and don't let it happen again you will be alright.

you guys are tipsy..