My lips get really chapped?

My lips get really chapped in the winter...i basically live with my chapstick, but my lips keep on getting the same way, let me know if you have any advice.

Favorite Answer

put vaseline on them at night before you go to bed. because you dont eat or move your lips or lick them while your sleeping this will let the vaseline saturate throughout the night and leave your lips super soft in the a.m.!

I am a musician so my lips are chapped quite a lot. What helps me the most is Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. You can actually feel it working on your lips. It's about three dollars and is sold at Target, Wal Mart or any department store.

Try a home-made lip treatment. You can google "home-made lip treatment" and then you'll find one. Dry lips is a sign of dehydration so drink lots of water as well. I've also found that the cocoa butter blistex works for me.

• dont lick your lips and you can get a lip scrub to help it. you can make one at home; get a teaspon of brown sugar( like a dollar at the grocery store) and a littl ebit of olive oil and rub it all over your lips for like 15 seconds then wash it off and put chapstick on. it takes off a lot of the dead skin cells. :)

Have you tried blistex medicated? That like.. permanently helps mine. Mine are usually always chapped but that stuff lasts a while.

i have the same problem.....i get hydrocortizone prescriptions from the doctor and also use petroleum jelly(vasilene) ! it helps a lot ....hope i helped, good luck !!! :)

berts bees[:

try carmex.