What if all the questions we ask.. ?

Yahoo! puts them in the category THEY choose?

Favorite Answer

Then the questions about pregnancy would probably end up in the book section and the womens questions would end up in a mechanics section.. And a questions about infections would end up in the gay section..

★♥Sophie★♥

Source(s): Yahoo..is f*cked when picking sections..

i would never come here again if yahoo choose it would but all my questions into the religion or into the mulitary category were no one can take a joke

Then basically, you'd have to look in the category least expected for that question to discover a question you might want to answer...

• The my question about fashion advice owuld be on gardening section, and no one would be able to answer then efficiantly.

It is a GODD thing they don't do that!:D

Hope this helped, and good luck.:]

Xoxo,

Meaghan:]

No one would wanna be on here anymore cause we'd have a hard time finding each other.

Whoa, what happened to the freedom of choice?

They wouldn't do such a thing because it would take too many employees, time, and effort.

I guess we wouldnt get many answers :P

I'd be putting SURVEY///POLL///SURVEYISHPOLL in the beginning of all my questions

Ummmm....I would hate that. If that happened, that would suck badly!