Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

is my friend too skinny...?

m friend is 11 and 62 pounds

she doesnt have an eating disorder and is very active, but she is still skinny and underweight? wat should she do?

Favorite Answer

It depends how tall she is too. That could be a normal weight if she is short enough.

she is only 11, so she is still growing. 62 pounds could be normal at that age, especially if she is short. she will gain weight after she goes through puberty, too. i am 20 years old, 4'10," barely 80 pounds, and perfectly healthy, so not everyone who is small has a medical problem.

Maybe she is just the skinny type. My son is 9 and only weighs 50lbs. There are some people like that. My husband only weighs about 132lbs and he is 6 foot. He has tried to gain weight his whole life, even with weight gainers. It don't work!

it really depends on her height

my friend is 13 and she is 75 lbs but she is also like 4 ft 8 in

I dont think shes too skinny,

put she needs to eat more calories then she burns. to gain

weight, so i suggest exercising is kept to a minimum.

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As3T3... i think you should answer mine :)

It could be genes, y'know. Or your friend could just be really active. Talk to her about it in a private place and suggest she go to her doctor, just to be sure.

depends on the height

I am 14 and only 78 pounds????

EAT! EAT! EAT! GIVE HER A FEAST!!!