Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

Where to find walther p99 airsoft gun ???????

do u know where i can find a walther p99 electric airsoft pistol like in a store not online i dont want to order it online cus i dont want to pay for shipping and all that so jus some store in town where i can find it Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call around and see what stores in your area have them available.

• 1 decade ago

Hey im about to start selling airsoft shotguns that shoot at 300fps! on my eb store for $12.00 with free shipping! Contact me through email if interested. They are coming in tomorrow.

I know you said you didn't want to buy on internet but you'll spend more for a weaker pistol at the sporting goods store.

• 5 years ago

If the P99 is black, then get that, because of the 2 clear guns that I've had, neither have been reliable at all. If these are your only options, then you are kind of in a hole. try to talk your parents into getting a firepower interrogator. Its not actually a replica of a real gun, but it is the MOST reliable, accurate, and easy to use spring gun my friends and I have had.

• 1 decade ago

BIG 5 or Outdoor world

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

goto wal mart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.