Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

Where to find walther p99 airsoft gun ???????

do u know where i can find a walther p99 electric airsoft pistol like in a store not online i dont want to order it online cus i dont want to pay for shipping and all that so jus some store in town where i can find it Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Call around and see what stores in your area have them available.

Hey im about to start selling airsoft shotguns that shoot at 300fps! on my eb store for $12.00 with free shipping! Contact me through email if interested. They are coming in tomorrow.

I know you said you didn't want to buy on internet but you'll spend more for a weaker pistol at the sporting goods store.

If the P99 is black, then get that, because of the 2 clear guns that I've had, neither have been reliable at all. If these are your only options, then you are kind of in a hole. try to talk your parents into getting a firepower interrogator. Its not actually a replica of a real gun, but it is the MOST reliable, accurate, and easy to use spring gun my friends and I have had.

BIG 5 or Outdoor world

goto wal mart