nugget asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I masturbate 3 to 4 times a day...?

and my balls hurt after the 3rd or 4th time

and im 15

still no peuberty

could this be affecting my peubertyZ?

is this why i still sound like a girl?

small penis?

Favorite Answer

umm im not sure what your question is. but masterbating has nothing to do with stopping the growth of your puberty. as for your aching testicles, i could be because when you masterbate you are hitting them rappidly and at about the 3rd or 4th time they start to hurt from all the hitting. also you may not feel it when your doing it but when the testicles are relaxed they may feel... how should i put this... tired? hope this helps

You might wanna reduce the number of times you're doing it. Not because it is unhealthy or 'wrong' per se, but because you say you are obsessed with it. Look at why that is, and deal with the underlying cause, then it won't matter how many times you do it daily. Why don't you show your gf how you masturbate so she can learn about it to pleasure you better? Personally, I'd be a bit worried if my partner didn't want to discuss it or see it in action as part of foreplay.

i am 13 and i masturbate 1 or 2 time a day and i dont sound like a girl but my ball hurt a little bit.

yeah... you should only masturbate 1-2 times a day because after that your balls start to hurt and its not fun. And if u rly want to go thru puberty, u might want to do it maybe once a week

Haha you posted this question again but this time you spelled masturbate right. Like I already said, give it a rest for a few days and only do it once a day.

lol did you repost the question because i told you that masturbate was spelled wrong in the last one. Well now you have puberty spelled wrong, but I would repost another of the same question because you are wasting your points. However, my answer still remains the same.

Nope. Masturbation has no direct effect on your general health whatsoever. I believe it's the genes that's telling your brain that you're not supposed to be on puberty this time. just wait kid. and enjoy masturbating.

if u had not hit puberty, then u would not b ejaculating, but if ur balls hurt after a couple of times, then cut back, thts the only thing u culd do

Don't jack off AS much, still do if you want to, but not as much and wait a little while before you do it again

no puberty? great!!!!!! thats good, keep masturbating, how long do you masturbate?