plz provide your customer service email id so that i can post my cmplaint...u dnt giv me enough space here to.?

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I have purchased intel dual core motherboard almost a year ago and now it has started giving me problem. My motherboard does not give the display.. i have checked the Ram & processor.. they are working fine. I contacted my provider (from where i bought), he told me that it has a guarantee of 3 yrs and can be replaced..PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P AS MY BUSINESS IS HAMPERING DUE TO THE DELAY. i have some info if you need..if it can help u..

BOXD945GCNL

AA D97184-102

BTNL 72500T2C

7-35858-19457-0

PLEASE CALL ME ON +9810356104 if possible..if not plz email me A.S.A.P.

Favorite Answer

Yahoo Answers is a site provided by Yahoo for free, it gets used by people from all over the world, but it is not a site which gets answered by Yahoo staff. Up until now I wasn't aware that Yahoo is selling hardware too, are you sure that they are the right folks to talk to? If you are, go to this online help form to describe your problem: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general.html

or send a mail to customer support: cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com. Good luck!

its not like shes gonna actually email you back or anything, she's way to busy. Just stop it, you sound pathetic, if you really must contact her buy a ticket with backstage or something, an email aint going to get you anywhere