Anonymous

okay im really loud and obnoxious?

i tend to annoy people and piss them off.

how can i change my loud ways???????

because im losing friends lol

or potential friends....

i try to think okay to day im just going to chill and turn the volume down but i always end up laughing and joking around and thats when i get loud.

or my ex finds some way to piss me off and i yell at him.... either way i always seem to go back to yelling

and i hate it

i dont brag or anything.... i just talk really loud and laugh really loudly.

i do have real genuine friends but you know, im talking about the type of friends you just kinda smile and wave at in the hallway

Favorite Answer

I would have an official "quiet day". It's a day where you are meek, quiet, and bubbly. The next day, go back to being yourself, and then some, for having to be quiet.

You might be being loud or over eager to talk because you are feeling a little anxious or nervous. Try relaxing a little when you are with people, and don't feel like you have to be the one talking all of the time. If things go quiet wait for someone else to say something first, etc. You can also try to be quiet and watch the behaviour of the people that you are trying to interact with, and then mimic that behaviour so that they feel at ease with you (without losing your Identity of course).

• John F

Losing "potential friends"? Hm, do you have any real genuine friends? There are two solutions. The first solution is to talk less and try not to insult other people or brag too much. The other solution is to not talk at all unless spoken to.

Take one day a week to have a day of silence. That means no talking, no loud radios etc..Or you can simply cut out your tongue that would cure your loudness quite a bit I think.

Try NOT being loud and obnoxious. Be aware of that every time you want to open your mouth and talk.

Try to remember that nobody ever learned anything while their mouth was open.