What can i do with my hair?

I always just straighten my hair. What can i do with my hair that won't take long to do?

Favorite Answer

I do the same thing and sometimes get very sick of straightening my hair.

If your hair has natural wave to it, you could put leave-in conditioner in it while your hair is still wet. This should take out some of the unwanted frizz, leaving waves, the incoming look. Another thing that sounds a little strange, is rub your hair with a dryer sheet to rid your hair of static and frizz.

You could also try curling it, if it is longer it should look good!

And for last resort, just put it up.

Hope I helped!

I have darkish brown thick hair clearly. When it's darkish brown it appears healthful, glossy, and appears like I have much less hair & thinner. Thats simply an phantasm, variety of like whilst you put on black garments, you seem thinner. When I get rather blonde highlights all over the place, it appears rather thick, broken, and appears like I have a ton of hair and you'll be able to see each and every layer and perspective. one million.) Dark brown skinny hair doesnt seem unhealthy. two.) Dark hair wont rather make your hair seem thicker in case you have skinny hair to start with. There are alot of goods in the market to make your hair seem extra volumized comparable to shampoos. Also ensure you're taking a nutrition day-to-day and devour correct nutrients. Your hair gets fitter.

messy bun, ponytail, like half up (my personal fav), lowww messy pigtails are really in right now, try curling it/making it wavy, pull part of it back with a clip.... ummm.... oh pigtail braids are cute too! can't really go wrong with any of those options =] good luck!

you can put it in pigtails or braids,

the puff thing is in style,

and maybe a messy bun or ponytail.

cut it off