How do I proceed from here? Guys... please answer?

Ok, so I asked this question about a week ago: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoeMo...

I didn't mean to, but I accidentally told one of his friends that I liked him. I'm almost positive that he told him. But one of my friends liked the dude too. She was brave and asked him out. But he said that he was 'not in the dating mood'. Does this mean he doesn't like her? Or does he mean it literally? How do I proceed from here?

Favorite Answer

It means (to me) that he doesn't like the forward type kind of girl. he likes to do the asking and be the gentleman. Don't rush up to him and make the same mistake the other girl did, just continue to be yourself and if he sees something in you he likes, he will ask, But don't be too bold about it and obvious.

He was probably trying to reject her in a nice way. But it could also mean that he really isn't in a dating mood. None of us would know for sure.

"not in the dating mood" is not what he is thinking... this is a pure lie... he is waiting for someone to sweep him off his feet or he has already met that chick that swept him off his feet... he doesn't like her

tell your friend to talk to this guy it's not going to hurt anyone by talking to him

He doesnt like her or hes gay.

Mutha***** im ill.