In all of serious questions?

Why do I feel like someone is always just looking at me?

Even when I am alone. You know when you feel someones eyes burning into you and you turn around to see someone looking at you? Well, I feel that ALL the time even when I am alone and it s driving me crazy to the point where I just want to scream,

"Stop looking at me!"

Do you feel that way?

Why do I feel that way?

Do I just sound crazy? I feel like I don't control anything; I am so "crowded" or something. AHHHHHH

Favorite Answer

the reason why it won't go away is simply because you're focusing on it. while you're doing other things, you're making the mental effort to focus on the idea that someone is watching you. i could do that, too, right now, and drive myself crazy just thinking about it. and after doing it over many many days, your mind succumbs to a thought cycle of sorts, where you just keep doin it over and over. know what i mean? whenever you get that feeling, just make the effort not to even think about it. if you're alone and there's nothing to worry about, there's no reason to waste your energy and your mood trying to prove to yourself that something's there. focus on whatever else you're doing, smile, and just get into it. don't even think "there's no one there, i have nothing to worry about", because that's gonna make you question yourself, and might make you more scared. simply discard it from your mind completely. just let it go. and the more you make the effort to erase it, after awhile it just goes away.

you're the only one in your own mind. you have total control over it. :-)

Both are well however I do not like getting goofy solutions to severe questions however whilst humans getting angry by way of an absolutely goofy query is simply as traumatic... This query is open to goofy solutions but it surely additionally has a major part... So good performed you!

Ur Crazy, and maybe a little bit paranoid.

Other then that, ur good =)

they may be. some people have charisma that attracts attention!!~!