Doctors: I am very afraid?

I am having stomach, chest, lower back pain that is mild, I sometimes get constipated and sometimes diarrhea. I don't know what is happening but I am twelve and I am eating healthily and am active. I dont know what has happened I already talked to my parents so please dont telll em to do that:) please help. Is it to late??? please help

Favorite Answer

It sounds like Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I have had it all my life. Try to stay away from greasy foods. It's good you eat healthy. Stress can trigger it too. I am not sure about the chest pain - but that can be triggered by intestinal gas, believe it or not. Definitely talk to your doctor - It's never too late!

Source(s): Personal experience.

sounds like a combo of IBS and acid reflux. easy to treat with good diet and meds (prilosect type)

tell a trusted adult like a teacher or another family member. you need to see a dr.

Have you started your period yet? Most of those symptoms can be attributed to that.