How do i know if my Girlfriend doesn't like me?

I have a girlfriend, who i love very much, but im not sure if she loves me back. I have heard from some friends that she doesnt, but im not sure what to believe. If you have anything to tell me, i need to know. Should i break up with her, or something

Favorite Answer

Talk to her. tell her you love her and ask her if she feels the same. Girls are usually more willing to talk about feelings than guys. I wouldn't break up with her until you talk to her though. When you assume you make an *** of u and me ;)

You should honestly be asking her. If she's constantly giving you the "cold shoulder", there's a problem. Just ask her about it. That's the easiest way to get to the bottom of it.

first test: ask her if she loves you, if she says "Yes, of course!"

really fast than its a negative if she says "Yeah, you know that," and than she looks at you for a long time or kisses you than its a positive.

second test: kiss her, try for a long one, if she just goes with the flow its bad if she continues it for you than its good

Source(s): own expeirience

i think she does and i dont even know her. she wouldnt be with you if she didnt like you. if shes been acting weird lately ask her about it.