pet died!!! not my fault get blamed anyway!!!?

my dog died and my family is blaming me for it!!! it wasnt even my fault. now they take my games and cell phone away and told me i cant play football any more!!

dont u think they are over reacting???/?

oh my dog died cause i feed it a chicken 2 legs

i didnt know its would choke and die.

this is bullshit! the dog was a piece of **** anyway! so unfair!!

Favorite Answer

Maybe you need more than your games and cell phone and play privileges taken away. Your last paragraph....my, what a prize you must be. You were the cause of the dog's death, but oh my goodness "it's not my fault"....intentional or ignorance, yes, it was your fault. And the last line....personally, I think you need to sit back and take a look at your general attitude. What's wrong with accountability? What's wrong with saying "Gee, I messed up big time, and sadly, an innocent dog had to pay the price for my ignorance". Oh, but that's right, you're uncaring. And honey....if you think what you're going through now is "unfair", grow up and get ready for the real world. Nobody said life was fair.

Poultry bones are bad for dogs because they splinter and pose a choking hazard. I wouldn't exactly say you are to blame, I'm sure you didn't know you were harming the dog, but based on your attitude I'd say the punishment is justified. My advice- get over it and learn from your mistakes. And be kinder to your pets or don't have them at all.

Before you own a dog make sure you know how to take care of it. It WAS your fault and you should know better than giving a dog chicken legs! It can splinter them inside and the can choke and die.

Promis one thing

DONT EVER BUY ANOTHER DOG AGAIN!!!

Ya chicken bones arent good for dogs. im sure you know that now but if you wanna call it a piece of **** thin it ddoes seem like you should be punished for doin that. dbut i guess you just had to learn the hard way too bad.

• Chicken bones can splinter and kill dogs, so it is your fault. Since you didn't know better it seems like the punishment is a bit harsh though.

Your a dipshitt! Maybe you shouldnt be allowed to own animals. It was your fault, your dog isnt the piece of shitt, YOU ARE

• mcally

You deserve much worse. You called the dog a piece of ****. I think you knew what you were doing.

....but they let you on the computer? Either you are making this up or you are a real piece of **** yourself. Either way you should never own a pet if this is your attitude. Grow up.

You are a retard and i hope you choke on food later in life.

i would blame you for calling it a piece of ____. you deserve worse.