Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

What is wrong with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

This happens to me everyday. I can not stop like coughing or whatever. I have like something in my throat. I always have to cough very loudly and I always try to swallow so it will go back down whatever it is. I think it is mucus or something slimy like that. It bothers me a lot and I can not live a normal life if this keeps happening to me. People think I am crazy and I am starting to lose my friends and even my family is calling me names and saying that I am crazy, I want to know what is wrong with me, I need an answer to this problem NOW!! I want to get rid of this problem even if it means having to get throat surgery and them having to suck out all the mucus with a tube or something. I think this happened to me because I used to swallow slimy stuff that came out of my nose and into my throat when I was little. I am really worried about my health and it seems like no one can give me an answer or a diagnosis. I am really scared and I want to be liek everyone else. I can not go one day without getting this problem. I am going to see another doctor soon and maybe he will tell me what is wrong with me. What do you think could be my problem? My parents think it is just a habit about me coughing and all that. But I can not really explain this and it is really worrying me. Can you please help me and tell me WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? If you need more information please feel free to ask and I will do my best to explain it to you the best I can. And when I don't coughing or force the icky stuff back down, than it makes my voice sound very hoarse until I do what it wants!

Favorite Answer

I believe you have allergic rhinitis. It seems you have all the symptoms. You have a runny nose and postnasal drip. The drainage from a runny nose caused by allergies is usually clear and thin. But it may become thicker and cloudy or yellowish if you get a nasal or sinus infection.Symptoms that may take longer to develop include:

* A stuffy nose, possibly with sniffing.

* Eyes that are sensitive to light.

* Feeling grumpy or moody.

* Loss of energy.

* Poor sleep.

* Breathing through your mouth because your nose is blocked.

* An altered sense of smell.

* A long-lasting (chronic) cough.

* Problems with sinuses and the tubes that run between the inside of the ears and the back of the throat (eustachian tubes).

* A sense of pressure in an ear or difficulty hearing.

* Discomfort or pain in the face.

* Dark circles or patches under the eyes (allergic shiners).

* Rubbing the nose, which may cause a crease on the bridge of the nose (allergic crease).

* Rubbing the nose upward with the palm of the hand to reduce itching and open the nasal passages (allergic salute). This is often seen in children.

rotating substances in the air, such as air pollution, diesel fumes, cigarette or wood smoke, insecticides, strong odors, or perfume, may make your symptoms worse.

If you are allergic to dust mites, animal dander, or indoor mold, your symptoms may be more severe in winter when you spend more time indoors. Allergic rhinitis, often called hay fever, occurs when your immune system overreacts to particles in the air that you breathe—you are allergic to them. Your immune system attacks the particles in your body, causing symptoms such as sneezing and a runny nose. The particles are called allergens, which simply means they can cause an allergic reaction.

A very in poor health mama puppy is an tremendously demanding hindrance. And I realize your anger at one of the vital solutions that you just obtained. It is usual so that you can desire to vent again to those people a few of your anger and frustration. So, attempt to stay calm and preserve your attention in your puppy & puppies. Don't permit this cloud your real target - a healthful puppy. And sure, I could love to grasp this results. Kudos to you to your rapid movement in taking care of 7 puppies! It is not handy! I want that extra persons could detect that there are instances that stump even the exceptional of vets. While the calicum hassle is probably the most ordinary with those signs, it isn't the one reason. And your willpower to this puppy and her puppies may be very, very admirable. So, you already know that you're responding to this trouble within the exceptional procedure viable. You are doing all you'll do in an tremendously tricky hindrance. Let God form out the relaxation. Peace

sounds like you have strep throat. It is a fairly common ailment, i would suggest going to the doctors and getting checked. The easiest way to tell if you have strep is to look in a mirror with a flashlight and see if you have white bumps on the back of your throat. If you do you have strep throat.