how did you know for sure?(girls)?

girls when did you know you were a lesbian..before you ever were with a girl did you know or did you have to kiss a girl before you knew?

the guys iv been with dont do anything for me and iv been really curious lately..how could i meet a girl just to see?

do u think from ur experience it sounds like im straight but curious, bi or a lesbian? im really confused!

Favorite Answer

Well... I always knew I was attracted to girls sexually..but tried to deny it, and date guys...but it each of them only lasted a week, because I just wasn't connected or interested at all...when I decided to date a girl, it just helped confirm that I was lesbian, because I connected with her right away, and fell completely in love...and we've been together for almost 2 years now =]

You could get to know some girls online first, before you do anything in real life. So far I think you're curious...but for all i know, you could be lesbian.

back in the 7th grade I fell in love with this one girl (my very first crush).. and ever since then I liked girls :).... so I was bi .. I still continued to date guys, but I just don't feel anything for them anymore, so I am a lesbian now, and its really personal feelings you have, and even though the kissing does help, you don't have to kiss a girl to know it.

I AM BI AND I KNOW I WAS BI BEFORE I EVEN KISSED A GIRL

YOU KNOW BY HOW U FEEL, IF U LIKE THEM, IF YOU WANT THEM AS A GF

• .

well looking back ever since i was 8 or 6 i always had crushes on girls (and guys too)