I Dont Know How to Make Out?

ok sounds weird in this day and age i dont how to make out.. but my girlfriend has been trying to but i usually block it off with a lip kiss. Plus today on aim she asked me why i dont make out with her. i didnt say anything and she asked if I think im a bad kisser? si natuarlly i said yess thats exactly why lol. any pointers? i dont want any ehow things. Please gimme lip movement nd stuff no homo

Favorite Answer

im not gay ritin this. its just helpin sum1 out...

just take lead.. kiss her lips softly.. open mouth kissin and use ur tonge to coress hers... be playful.. like move it around hers and lick her lips.. be soft at first nd as u get more confident. u cn press harder. if she knows how to kiss she will do the same to u.

p.s dnt keep movin ur head and changin ways (eg left or rite) just get comfortable and go for it.. hope it helped...

hahaha..I have the same problem ((probably shouldn't have admitted that)) dude...I guess just go for it. If you really want to get educated then watch some videos. Trust me..it'll work out somehow, and if it doesn't...once your done just tell your girlfriend that it was your first time and you didn't really know how. Obviously don't make yourself sound like some wimpy gutless dork, but if it doesn't work at least try and make her laugh. The basics are just open your mouth and try to find her tongue...you can take it from there

ok its not as simple as just sticking ur tongue in her mouth. there's a point to where ur playin tonsil hockey and ur just teasin her by not usin enough tongue. aim to massage her tounge with urs. and when u start out suck on her bottom lip slightly and just barely try to makeout but just to where ur given her the go ahead to give u her tongue. you;ll get it eventually. i remember when i wouldnt make out with one of my boyfriend cause i could makeout but lol i ended up makin out with an 11 yr old when i was 12 for the first time lol and i'd just met him that day lmao. odd i know. but good luck

I know exactly how you feel. Actually, I know how you feel to a greater extent, as I've had no luck in my life in this particular area.

If anything, be glad you get to kiss anyone at all.

It comes naturally. You just gotta try and practice. I know that is hard. But tell her how you feel and i'm sure she won't mind to make out with you more so you can practice ;)

Good Luck

Source(s): Easy SHORT question ! Is grade 8 too young to be dating ? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgKks...

Let her teach you not only do you get a make out session but you learn something too

iight here is what you do when you kiss her open you lips and move your tongue up and down or in little circles no homo lol

put your bottom lip inside her lips and open your mouth but not like really wide stick your tonguee in bring it out back in bring it out and as your doing this open and closeyour mouth

basically buddy. Watch some movies. kinda suck the bottom lip. that's all there's really to it.

Then you should not be doing it. Tell her to find some other things to do together.