superpowers due to an 'accident' in the brain?

i need help with psychology!

we have to write a paper on a super hero who got powers due to an accident. but it has to be an effect from the brain.

we have to name the super power, and what part of the brain might have been effective....

and im stuck!!!!!

i need major help! any ideas??

Update:

i need help with psychology!

we have to write a paper on a super hero who got powers due to an accident. but it has to be an effect from the brain.

we have to name the super power, and what part of the brain might have been effective....

and im stuck!!!!!

i need major help! any ideas??

also, i need it to be one where " the superpower was sued to save the day from arch nemesis"

Update 2:

also, i need it to be one where " the superpower was sued to save the day from arch nemesis"

Update 3:

okay... but what part of teh brain would telepathy have been affected by????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe you can write about someone who damaged their frontal lobe and suddenly becomes "illuminated " and he starts to heal people and bring solutions about humanity that not even the president could deal with ,

he/she has become superhuman , because he/she cares , because healing comes naturally to him/her and teaches humanity to become superhuman as well by activity their frontal lobes which is an active area on many people who are happy/balanced/ and spiritual while the back of your brain it is known for the basic animalistic urges

Yeah i know a guy who goes around showing his muscles , causing car crashes and acting all flirty with the ladies will sound cool but , i think my superhero is actually realistic ,

• 4 years ago

How some distance alongside is that this fetus? The earliest a fetus can also be taken and also have a good threat at survival is approximately 23-24 weeks. Anything earlier than that, the lungs are not built adequate to even enable a computer to respire for it. It's a sorry difficulty, however beneath the ones stipulations, the youngster might die as good. After that, you continue to run the danger of mind harm or different stipulations (blindness if the child should be on oxygen for too lengthy). Unless you're looking to get any person to propose retaining the girl on lifestyles help as a human incubator, which I feel is horrible inspiration. Ultimately, I feel it is the husband's alternative and some thing your specific perspectives, I feel you will have to be supportive.

• 1 decade ago

You could do something about phenomenally increased senses from damage of the temporal lobe or something. Just an idea.

• L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Got the perfect one...Telepathy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.