Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

i have a three week old labrador and i don't know how much to feed her i'm afraid i might be over feeding her ?

pleas help

Update:

THE ONLY THING IS HER MOM DIED AND SHE WOULD HAVE DIED IF I DID NOT TAKE HER IN

5 Answers

Relevance
  • mcally
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have a 3 week old lab , better A) have the mother too or B) the mother died and you are bottle feeding. For Option B ask the vet, for A the mother will take care of it.

• Her mother should be feeding her, not you. Puppies aren't weaned until about 5 weeks, so take her back to the "breeder" until she's at least 8 weeks old.

• 1 decade ago

first of all , he or she still needs to drink milk from her mother . When it's about 1 month and a half old , you should give it a little bit of dog food at least 3 or 4 times per day . But when you feed him or her dog food , put water in the food cause he or she still doesn't have his or her teeth yet so they can't chew . If he or she just swallow the food without water , it'll choke . Put water so it'll be squishy .......

Or else , you can give it warm milk . Buy 2 % milk . Put the bowl of milk in the microwave for half a minute and it'll de okay

I already had a puppy too ^^

hope it'll help you !

• 1 decade ago

let me guess? you are a backyard breeder, no....

you bought her from a byb?

give the puppy up to someone who knows about raising them.

Wrong section.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why do you have a three week old Lab???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.