Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Does the new macbook aluminum come with photo booth?

I was thinking of buying the new macbook aluminum but I would really like to know if it has photo booth becaus ethats one of my favorite parts of macbooks.

Favorite Answer

Dont think just buy... it's drop dead gorgeous. Its a machine of superlative quality. It does have photobooth too.

I had old macbook and Sony vaio (i had to keep a PC for my official work SAP) but now after buying this beautiful system, I don't want to even touch Sony. I am going to rather use bootcamp in MAC for my official work. Mac is a blessing PC is a curse on mankind.

Click on finder (it should be the first icon on your dock), select applications, then scroll down until you find photobooth. You can drag it into your dock so you don't have to look for it again. Congratulations on owning a mac!!! Have fun!

Yes, it has OS X v10.5 which is loaded with photo booth as default

heck yea, cause macs rule, and they are just awesome, and if it has a built-in webcam, it prolly has photo booth, cause i saw someone who even had the 15 inch with tiger and it had photo booth

Yes. It is an app in Leopard.

yes. lol, it does.