Whats your favorite holiday tradition?

My fav is picking out and decorating the christmas tree. I am really excited to get my 20 month old daughter involved this year!

I also enjoy getting together with my family on xmas eve and enjoying some of our favorite foods- grams chicken wings, spinach artichoke dip, mini quiches, etc while we laugh and have a good ole time. Its the best time of the year and I love it all!

Favorite Answer

well I have two that are especially my favorites

the first is when we are decorating the entire house and tree, we put christmas music on and make it an all day affair. it just really puts us in the holiday spirit

and then Christmas Eve, we have a great dinner, dessert, and then we open presents (it's a German tradition)

I love decorating the tree too! However, I must say that is my second favorite tradition after watching Christmas movies every December! Every year, I always watch Elf, the Polar Express, and a Christmas Story multiple times and it just puts me in the spirit. :) I love Christmas time! The spirit and joy just feels great.

i love picking out and decorating the tree, too. I also love driving around the county with my family on Christmas Eve. And waking everyone up at 6 on Christmas morning and opening my stocking... Oh I love everything about Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

i luv EVERYTHING about Christmas...from decorating the christmas tree to getting together with family and friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My favorite holiday tradition is cooking the meal with my family :)

mine is the same as yours did you eVA PLAY hide the pickle