Since there are law suits in 7 states asking for a birth certificate?

Why hasn't Obama replied? Please, don't mention the "live birth" certificate. Not a legal document. What was the law during the time of his birth was at least one parent had to be a citizen, and that parent had to live in the US for 10 years, and 5 of those years had to be from the age of 16. Obama's mother was 18 when he was born. Perhaps makinging him a citizen, but not a "natural born" citizen. That is clear. And that is a requirement to be president. Is this why Obama will not answer the 7 law suits against him?

Update:

Oh I expect non answers like, "The Birth certificate has been released" from non thinkers. However, if that were true there would no longer be 7 law suits pending.

Update 2:

BTW, the rules of Natural born citizen and naturalized citizen are not the same. Don't confuse the two.

Update 3:

BTW if you are born here, even if your parents are not citizens, you are, since 1986, a naturalized citizen. We don't just allow you to be born here and get on a plane as a non-person. Not to worry, if your friend, who now has duel citizenship does not return in 2 years, she will have revoked her citizenship here by default.

Update 4:

Natural born means just as I describe above from 1952-1986. That was the law. Now it is not, which is why mexican jump the fence to have babies.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Desi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whatever the reason may be, the fact that he has not been forthright in answering these questions himself, is in itself an issue to me.

• 1 decade ago

Wow you obviously just don't know the rules!

My cousin was born in Washington DC to two English parents in the same year as Hussein. She was FORCED to take American citizenship. Her parents could not take her out of the country on her British passport, she was required to have an American one to leave as a six week old newborn.

Why? Because being born on American soil means you are forced to be American. So the status of Hussein's parents is irrelevant. And the words 'natural born' mean not born elsewhere and later naturalised.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THE DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN RELEASED!!! WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO STOMACH?? HE IS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

MCCAIN LOST! GET OVER IT ALREADY

EDIT: See for yourself. The live birth certificate IS a birth certificate. It even says "This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.