Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

which book do u like the best?

i have to read one of these books. which one is the best?

Fahrenheit 451 By Ray Bradbury

To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee

Farewell to Manzaner By Jeanne Houston

Treasure Island By Robert Louis Stevenson

thnx!

<3

Favorite Answer

Haha wow :D

I had to read Treasure Island and To Kill a Mockingbird last year

This year I have to read Fahrenheit 451 and Either this year or next year Farewell to Manzaner.

But I would definitely say To Kill a Mockingbird.

It portrayed such a meaning, even in the title alone. I loved that book :)

Fahrenheit 451 is one of my favorite books of all time. It addresses a number of social issues, but it is set in the future and some people are turned off by the "scifi" nature of it. To Kill a Mockingbird is also and amazing book. Harper Lee does an amazing job at developing the characters. To Kill a Mockingbird is also a novel that deals with a lot of social issues but it is more "realistic" (maybe) than 451. I found that I was able to relate to the characters in To kill really well also. So, I would recommend either of those two

I've read all of them except for Farewell to Manzaner and id have to say Treasure Island is the worst. My favorite was To Kill a Mockingbird. Its a really great book! Farenheit 451 is a good read too.

To Kill a Mockingbird is a classic. Everyone has read it, so if you don't, you might feel left out.

Fahrenheit 451 is good too.

• To Kill A Mocking Bird for sure!

ive read to kill a mockingbird in 8th grade and farewell to manzanar in 9th ( im in 10th) i have to say farewell to manzanar is better but to kill a mockingbird has more meaning but is harder to read.