Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

which book do u like the best?

i have to read one of these books. which one is the best?

Fahrenheit 451 By Ray Bradbury

To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee

Farewell to Manzaner By Jeanne Houston

Treasure Island By Robert Louis Stevenson

thnx!

<3

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Haha wow :D

I had to read Treasure Island and To Kill a Mockingbird last year

This year I have to read Fahrenheit 451 and Either this year or next year Farewell to Manzaner.

But I would definitely say To Kill a Mockingbird.

It portrayed such a meaning, even in the title alone. I loved that book :)

• 1 decade ago

Fahrenheit 451 is one of my favorite books of all time. It addresses a number of social issues, but it is set in the future and some people are turned off by the "scifi" nature of it. To Kill a Mockingbird is also and amazing book. Harper Lee does an amazing job at developing the characters. To Kill a Mockingbird is also a novel that deals with a lot of social issues but it is more "realistic" (maybe) than 451. I found that I was able to relate to the characters in To kill really well also. So, I would recommend either of those two

• 1 decade ago

I've read all of them except for Farewell to Manzaner and id have to say Treasure Island is the worst. My favorite was To Kill a Mockingbird. Its a really great book! Farenheit 451 is a good read too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To Kill a Mockingbird is a classic. Everyone has read it, so if you don't, you might feel left out.

Fahrenheit 451 is good too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • To Kill A Mocking Bird for sure!

• 1 decade ago

ive read to kill a mockingbird in 8th grade and farewell to manzanar in 9th ( im in 10th) i have to say farewell to manzanar is better but to kill a mockingbird has more meaning but is harder to read.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.