Should I confront my friend about how she speaks to me?

My good friend and I have known each other for about 3 years. Sometimes when she is frustrated or sad she will take it out on me. She says things with a lot of attitude when all I am trying to do is help her. If I said something to her about it I know she would flip out and get really upset and defensive.

Should I say something to her about it? It just really hurts my feelings and makes me feel bad. Besides this she is a good friend and I don't want to fight about some stupid feeling I get.

Help?

No really besides this she is a good friend.

Your feelings are NOT stupid. If she's hurting you. you've got to let her know. The two of you need to sit down and talk things out. You have a right to your emotions, just as she's entitled to hers. Besides, if you let your feelings bottle up, they're going to build up until you explode and say something really, really bad that you probably won't even mean, and that will end your friendship. Don't let it get to that; nip this in the bud. Good luck!

if you can't confront her, I'd say something like wow sounds like your having a bad day, is there anything I can do to help? or sorry your having a bad day, would you like to be alone? usually people who are mad or frustrated don't really want help, they just want to vent. They don't want you to solve the problem, just listen. Maybe next time when she starts taking her mood out on you just say, it looks like your in a bad mood, i'll leave you alone until your in a better one and then walk away. If you can confront her, id try doing it when she is in a good mood. or a better one. Say, remember the other day when you were upset about such and such? I know you weren't mad at me but it hurts my feelings when you take bad moods out on me. So next time your in one, do you want my help or should I just leave you alone? talk to her in a non threatening, non confrontational tone. she may not realize she's doing that or making you feel bad.

first of all your feelings aren't stupid. you're a human too, she needs to understand that. you're not just a chew toy. Tell her, she needs to know. Now im not going to say she's dumb or anything, because i know she's probably a good friend otherwise. try your best to keep her. if you lose her, her lose, she actually lost you.

Source(s): myself

wow that seems like a dumb friendship!!!!!

just wow wow wow.

i mean really, that does seem like a one hand friendship, comfront her then dump her.

that is what i would do.

Tell her how you feel.If she's your friend she'll understand.