How do I fall asleep?

Theres a LOT of things on my mind and when I get into bed thats all I think about. What can I do to help my mind relax and fall asleep?

Please help me.

Favorite Answer

:) what i do is write down everything thats on my mind that way its on paper and not on ur mind and yep i heard warm milk helps as well !

This always happens to me and has kept me up countless nights. Once i got a TV in my room that all changed instead of think about everything i just listen to the show. Sometimes i dim it down so it doesn't keep me up. Also exercising helps me a ton if you do something athletic about 3 hours before you sleep that can really help. Music can also work too. I used to put on ocean sounds, rainstorms, or rain forests. Anything that can calm you should work.

Besides a glass of warm milk an hour before bedtime you can find other remedies in a web search for "natural sleep remedies".

Tell yourself to shut the **** up, close your eyes, and pass out.

• that happens to me and i read it helps to just get out of your world and see life threw anothers veiw

drink warm milk?