How to start friendship?

i like this girl from england very much. i was fortunate enough for her to give me her address.But i don't really know what do to. I bought a greeting card to send her, but i really don't know what to say. Can someone help me

Favorite Answer

Well it depends how well you know her. If you know something you both have in common then maybe mention something like that but if its a greetings card keep it kind of short.

If you haven't known her for to long then just say something nice thats happened to you like 'my friend had a birthday and it was really good etc..' (you'll be able to think of something better I'm just improvising).

So say something nice about what you've done then ask her what shes been doing (if you know what sort of stuff she does then say that like 'how are you dance classes?' or whatever she does) then just say you hope she's ok.

Don't write an essay - write like a few lines to a small paragraph but make them really good.

And don't forget to put your address on there too!