mu asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 1 decade ago

where to find affordable distance learning for Master degree in Environmental anthropology or something close?

I have a master degree in environmental management with natural science background. I would like to have more knowledge on social science research methodology, in specific in environmental cases.

I want to take distance learning courses, doesn't have to be master degree, could be short courses. I have been looking at UK, because they offer shorter period of time to achieve master degree. But the cost are very high. Do you know which institution provide such courses in affordable cost?

• Jeb
    Favorite Answer

Phoenix Arizona has one.

• heil

you may attempt finding up distance discovering and the sphere of learn. maximum are tech suitable, or company. yet you may ought to discover a community college that ought to do in basic terms on line training. solid success!