will a 27315D violation (no seatbelt as passenger) show up on my insurance? do i need traffic school?

i am confused about this ticket i just got in the mail. when i received the citation the police officer told me it would not affect my insurance or give me points on my record, but i got got the ticket in the mail and it advises i attend traffic school to remove the points on my DMV record.

so do i get points for this???\

thanks

which one is it?

Favorite Answer

Yes. As it affected your personal safety and reflects on your judgement.

• ocain

i'm no longer certain, yet i imagine a seatbelt cost tag nevertheless counts as a shifting violation. if that is so, then your father and mom will easily discover out even as your coverage company is going to renew the coverage on the top of your coverage era and sends your father and mom a quote--it will be listed less than "violations" and used because the reason the actual type to bypass up. it really is no longer always the case in spite of the reality that. I had a rushing cost tag very last 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and it did not take position on my vehicle coverage quote after I renewed very last month, and my actual type went down some hundred money. i wager it relies upon what state and what coverage. Get it off your chest and purely tell your father and mom.

negativo homeboy. it is a non-moving violation.