if i am in high school with no money, how can i learn to be a programmer?

im in the 10th grade and want to be a programmer. i don't have the money to order classes online .if anyone has any suggestions, please tell me

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can always do online tutorials.

Search on Google for "C++ (or whatever your programming language is) tutorial"

If you're looking for a tutorial on programming a website, then try http://tizag.com/

• 1 decade ago

first you need to pick a "language" there are many many many out there. if you want to program basic websites you would want to learn HTML and perhaps Javascript. Once you decide on a "language" to program in, there are tons of sites out there to help you in these areas. You would just search for "HTML begginer" or something like that, and you should be good to go!

• 1 decade ago

Have you tried searching for internships or apprenticeships? That's a good way to get some experience and maybe lead to a job. Plus some employers will pay for you earn a graduate and/or undergrad degree.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first, learn the basic program knowledge from books, if you have the opporunity, write some program for practise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.