Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who would win: Goku or Superman?

Favorite Answer

Goku. He is faster, stronger and trained his whole life in martial arts. If you look at what they do in the anime, its unbelievable. Superman was killed before (Doomsday, who wasn't even that strong).

Goku babi <3

• Goku because he keeps powering up, getting more and more stronger. I wouldn't be surprised that if he's let to live a little longer, he can go higher than Super Saiyan 4. He's definitely the first Saiyan to find new levels of power ups and fighting skills. Superman, on the other hand, has this strange weakness with Kryptonite crystals (you just have to hold it up in front of him and he'll go like a lost cowboy in the middle of a hot desert XE).

• Aruthy

Goku go super saiyan 4 on superman yo

goku will win superman.

I think we've all come to the conclusion that Superman would have his *** thoroughly whopped by Goku. Yep.

superman.... while goku is taking 3 hours to power up supes isn't just gonna stand there and do nothing like the idiots in dbz he is gonna pummel him. all you goku fan boys need to read some real comics. and to the moron who said doomsday isn't powerful you really are a dumbass.

goku

ive personally got goku winning. it would be an awesome fight tho.

Source(s): me, myself, and i

goku no daught goku has all those fast powers plus he can delfect powers and can teleport in sain mode.