Can you judge a man's character by the way he uses other people's money?

Favorite Answer

Depends on who you are talking about...

I judge McCain for using Cindy's money.. left his handicapped wife to marry a rich woman, bought 7 houses so they could each live in their own...

If you are talking about the money people donated to the two campaigns, no I don't judge the way they used that money as long as it was used to get them elected president...

to me yes you can if you give a man a dollar and he spends it on food for his family wont you judge his character better then a man who would spend it on beer and drugs and let his family starve

I think you can being that Joe Biden has made over 2 million dollars in the last 8-9 years and donated a whopping $3600. Wow, what a giver!!

• Betsy

When he is given that money for a certain purpose, yes. What he does and how he handles it says a lot.

Depends on whether or not he stole the money, it was given to him, he was just holding it (or supposed to be holding it), he was investing it...etc

Overall though, probably yes....to a degree.

If you're willing to do things with other people's money that you wouldn't do with your own: It shows you have no respect for the work they put in to earn it. (this would be assuming they earned it)

Well, when someone gives you some do they tell YOU how to use it. I know they money Obama used accomplished what I wanted him to do.

No, but you can judge a man by how stupid his Yahoo questions are.

yep that and who he associates with. grandmas and mom and dads advise about, you are known by the company you keep is and always has been true ! its a real no brainer.

Not really but you sure can by knowing if they are winners or losers.

• Eddie

Yeah, $150,000 to buy Palin clothes????