Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My wife is speed dating?

I found out my wife is speed dating what should i do she does not know i know

16 Answers

Relevance
  • heil
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

if your spouse has the citation nevertheless, touch the courtroom ideas that would desire to be listed on the citation. If she does not have it touch the regulation Enforcement company that issued her the citation and get the courtroom ideas from them. some have a Municipal courtroom(community) at a similar time as others pass by the Circuit courtroom device(Countywide). Getting a attorney could be pointless by way of fact she missed the courtroom date and develop into got here across to blame by way of this. discover out what the Bond quantity for the warrant is and pay it on the courtroom Clerk's workplace or you may submit with the Police Dept. The warrant would be "Quashed" then and there. shop THE cost RECEIPT! in basic terms in case in spite of the undeniable fact that. If her driving force's Lic. develop into suspended totally by way of fact she did no longer seem and did no longer pay the high quality that develop into imposed by employing the courtroom, the courtroom can rescind the order to droop alongside with your state's DMV and he or she'll be reinstated. If it develop into by way of violation and her employing record, she is going to ought to attend. The courtroom Clerk ought to have the potential to offer this ideas to you. however the nice and comfortable button is, PAY THE high quality, NOW!

• 1 decade ago

First don't tell anyone but

Get her followed by A Private detective and get a report with pictures fo court get a divorce as a.s. p. Make sure your P.I. goes to court to testify

on the facts.

PS: Get the above no excuses you'll cover your butt as so many lawyers even judges will sell you out for free sex from a women that is like her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I say sign up to the same speed dating place too then won't she be surprised when she sits down infront of you ROFL. It would be hilarious because then you'll see if she's gonna get angry at you or confess.

Probably the most awesome way of confronting someone.

• 1 decade ago

What is speed dating?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • conny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

File for divorce and hand her the divorce papers. She will know why. That is a terrible wife you have. Now you know that she truly doesn't love you.

• 1 decade ago

Sign up for it too! Just imagine the look on her face when you're her next speed-date!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's fun. You should try it. You get to meet a lot of new people. Problems only arise when she takes someone up on a date and it means something to her. Matter of fact tell her you know and ask her if you can come to the next one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask her about it. Perhaps there's a decent explanation? Then you guys can work out your problems with each other (hopefully). Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Find out when her next event is and be there as a participant. She picked you once, might pick you twice.

• 1 decade ago

Write her a ticket and tell her to slow down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.