How relieved do you feel when you finish your homework ahead of time?

For the first time in two months I've actually gotten homework done before the time it's due. Granted, it's online homework due at exactly 2:05 a.m. tomorrow morning but still. I'm early. It is such an awesome relief. Maybe this will motivate me to get the rest of my homework done on time? Ehh, it was worth a shot. I'm off for some pie.

How relieved are you when you finish your homework ahead of time? Or when you get anything done ahead of time?

• Kalia
    Favorite Answer

Yes! I feel really proud of myself when I finish homework on time, like a heavy brick has been lifted off my head. Sadly, it's a rarity.

I once studied TWO days in advance for my math test. It was such a relief not to be cramming the night before/morning of, and it was the best test I've done this year.

But this week I've been cramming, falling asleep at my desk, procrastinating, and skipping classes to finish assignments/study. Glad tomorrow's Friday.

• Aly

Homework...ahead...of....time?

How is that possible?!

I think I have a procrastination problem. All my homework is done five minutes before class starts.

Oooh....pie. That sounds good. But, no, I've got to work on my geography homework. Or...I could grab some dessert now and do homework later. I have enough time. I think.

I never get my homework done ahead of time. =o It's rare when I do. Usually I end up doing it the morning before it's due, or in the period before the class it's do in.

But when I do occasionally get it done early, I feel pretty good that I won't have to worry about it.

soooooo relieved!!!

its like someone took 20 pounds off my shoulders!

very i feel accomplished