I love reading, just a little too much :)?

Why is reading soooooo awesome??

Favorite Answer

HOW DARE YOU?! There is no such thing as "too much" reading! It's a healthy addiction, lol!

It's just badass. You are drawn in by the greatness of the characters or the highly intriguing plot and you can't stop! I can never put down a book if it gets in my hands! Even if I hate the characters, once I reach chapter twelve I've gotten to he point where I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. It's a dazzling hobby, reading!

Because it lets you get away from the real world and spy on other people without getting caught and turned into the authorities by them- that's why reading is awesome. Plus it heightens your vocabulary, understanding, and thought-process.

I love reading too, but it seems to have gotten weaker as I grew older, and spent more time reading manga and other graphic novels.

I've started plenty of books, but can never find the stamina to finish them! Hopefully I will soon...I haven't finished a book in months!!

For me, it just makes me think like I haven't before, gives me new ideas, and presents me with worlds I didn't imagine before. It confirms or contends my beliefs in wonderful ways, gives me insight into things I would have never knew without. It expands my vocabulary, gives my knowledge. I suppose it's because reading is the gateway to acumen.

• KG

No such thing as too much.

Books are the only media that are controlled - indeed, fulfilled - by the person experiencing them. They depend upon your being swept away.

This is refreshing to hear, what with the common complaint being the direct opposite. I say don't question its awesomeness and just go with it; I do!

most of the time i cant put down books. and i think its because you fall in love with the characters and think your there. or you may possibly hate them so thats why most the time i do.. and a plot is what every book needs

because i still have your tight blue sweatpants.

ps. im sorry im just thinking of the right words to say. i know they dont sound like i planned them to be, but if you wait around awhile, il make you fall for me, i promise you, oh i promise you.

Source(s): tim hahahaha
  • Dave

It just is.

because it makes you smarter.