burtongrl asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Why do I have a sneezing attack which lasts over five minutes once a month or so?

It is one sneeze after another and nothing I do can stop it it is really annoying and I don't know what triggers it. I have no known allergies and it usually happens in my car or indoors. Any advice?

Favorite Answer

Idk, but same thing happens to me sometimes.

That has been happening to me for months. I am thinking it has something to do with the air filter in the furnace. I plan on changing that. If you live somewhere where you just started putting heat on, or you notice you sneeze with the air conditioning or heat on in the car, it maybe could be that the air is circulating dust and things that irritate.

Dunno really you may have a allergy you don't know about yet or it's just random. It happens to me sometimes, but not often. If your perfectly in health, i have no idea... maybe ask your doctor or something. Hope it gets better! This is just something you can't really control.