When your at a party are you the life of it or do you just sit there?

Favorite Answer

Oh yeah i'm the life, thats why i always get invited to them, i am always the first up to dance as well, then they always follow, LOL

:)

If others are being the life of the party. I'll just sit and drink and neck. If it's boring look out.

I'm the life of the party. Guys follow me around everywhere but I don't really mind.

im in the middle. i wouldnt say i was the life of the party, or i just sit there. i like to have fun, but not be too rowdy.

I'm definitely not the life of the party but, I do talk and socialize.

I'm the life of the party; but when my very sweet and lovely ShineOn is there with me, for sure, she'll add more hot and spicy stuff to my life!...

Umm unless I know a lot of the people, I kind of sit/stand there...I'm not good at being the "life" of anything when I don't know the people.

life AND soul

wtf? i would never sit down at a party only if i am like super bored. otherwise, I always dance and do stuff and am known well for it

Life, the party hasn't started until i arrive XD

life