Ms asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Get answers from millions of real people.?

I am scared. I just had two positive pregnancy tests. I had unprotected sex with my estranged husband (who tried to get me pregnant for the last few months unsuccessfully) on both October 13th & 16th. I had protected sex(for the most part) on the 10 & 18th with new beau. My last period began on October 6. Help!

• Elisha
    Favorite Answer

The two men are so close together, but the one u slept with first is porbably the father. I went thought the exact same thing, and the guy who couldnt get me pregnant after a few months, turned out to be that father, UNFORTUNATELY! Most like ur new man is the father and not ur estranged husband. I wish u luck

• missy

Well if u got two test that say positive then your pregnant! If you did not wanted to get pregnant with your estrange husband then u should not of had sex lol. Sorry

are you wondering who the father is? good luck you prolly won't know until the baby comes out and you have a paternity test, unless you find out from your ultrasound taht you are going to have that your further along than you thought. that's the only thing i can think of.....

• well have you heard of aids and other disease out there, please use protection with a new bf. Your pregnant and now you don't know who the father is. All i can tell you is be a woman and tell them both.

I was having sex with my husband for a year before i got pregnant

so your husband could be the father

My doc said that you are more fertile days 10 thru 18 of your cycle...could be either or

well you are definatly pregnant.. Go to the doc and get a blood test.. And start with good prenatal care.. you really need to see and ob/gyn.. So you and your baby will be healthy..GOOD LUCK!!

Source(s): 4 month old

well that is pretty bad how it is like days apart...I would ether... (bad advice here) lie and say its your boyfriends or whoever you want it to be or (better advice) tell the truth and take a test to find out who it is

well..you are in a pretty crappy situation. You will need to do a DNA test because the dates are too close together!

why do people put that for their question?

what the hell? What the hell do you want us to do??