taitbs88 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What do Lakers fans feel about the refs cheating for your team? Do you get tired of it?

Especially with 4 seconds left in warriors vs lakers

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You wanna talk about REFs...

NBA Finals 08 :

-.Leon Powe... a "bench guy" who has more FTs than the entire Lakers team.

-.the Princess... paul pierce becomes even more "untouchable" than Michael Jordan after crying & faking an injury on game #1.

What do you say about that.???

------------------------------------------

• It
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you are a true warrior fan or even a true NBA fan you would know that teams get "robbed". For instance last year at Cleavland the Lakers were "robbed" by the refs...not to mention one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen(Lakers vs Cavs 3 years ago).

So I suggest you try watching 82 Warrior games instead of watching 25 or less which is what you probably did.

• 1 decade ago

thats their deal. its not like the teams are in on it. the higher ups call that kind of stuff. so if david stern wants someone to win he decides that. it happens for all kinds of teams.

• Eddie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You talking about that game last season? Yes GS was robbed in that game but give me a break that was last season.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Neil P
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Get over it, warriors suck. even if they would have won that game they would have choked in the playoffs

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess that is life, it's happens to every team in every sport, but you guys will do great this year. LOL

• Mount
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

nah i don't care Lakers are going to go all the way this year!

Source(s): Lakers champ 08-09!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WTF get over it already, they didnt cheat.

Source(s): JACK is the man!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.