My Friend told me he.....?

Okay so my friend told me one of my old friends liked me and i dont know what to do. Everytime we pass in the hallway we dont even make eye contact. We were in all the same classes last year but it just seems so different. My friend has classes with him and he was being all jerky and then when she mentioned me and her were still friends she said he started acting all nice...does this mean anything? Should I say something? FEEL ACCWARD!!!!

hey thankx for the advice.. but you see i dont really like him.. also since my friend also assumes it he never really said something....plus im not good with those kinda things...so any adice

Sorry to say maybe he likes both of you!

but dont just assume that im just saying this by what your telling me.

you never know because people change!

Maybe he likes you...but maybe he doesn't. Just start talking to him, play it cool. Flirt a bit if you like him. If you don't like him, then just pretend that you dont know anything..It'll all work out.

Honestly,Just be straight up with him. Guys prefer it when your straight up with them. Jus tell him u like him and chill with him more often.

• if you like him back then say something and if u dont dont do anything

tlk to him how u feel! maybe if u tell him u like him too then u guys will go out!

not a question for us...use something called freinds..and if you dont have any get some

i think he does like you.

&& if you dont like him

just tell him that you dont like

him. honest is the best

policy

no just go in a corner and cry

dont go in a corner and cry

TALK TO HIM!!!

YOU SHOULD BE MORE RELAX GIRL .. LET THE THINGS BE .. DONT WORRY BE HAPPY ! LOVE YOU ALL GAY PEOPLE!