I am 8wks pregnant i am having so many mixed emotions right now, is this normal? ?

My boyfriend is angry, and said he cant stay with me if I have it, he says I am being foolish, and I would be destroying his life. I love my boyfriend and feel we both should have a say, but I cant imange the emotional guilt I may feel to know I stopped the life of my developing child, but Im not sure I can handle being a single mom on my own. I get depressed thinking about it. I would love for my boyfreind and I to do this togteher but his minds made up....Just looking for some advice

Favorite Answer

I know when I found out I was pregnant I was very upset. I considered having an abortion. I talked to the guy I was dating and we decided to keep it. I'm now 35 weeks and so so so happy to be having a baby. Your boyfriend sounds like a selfish jerk. Its up to you but I think you may regret it down the road. It just depends on how old you 2 are.

And if you're worried about being able to financially take care of you and the baby you can get child support from him wether he wants the baby or not...as well as government assistance like healthcare, food and money assistance. It sucks but if you have to do it until you get on your feet, I would.

I say do what YOU want to do. Forget about your selfish asshole bf. He obviously doesnt care about you. Do what YOU want to do.

• missy

You have a baby growing in you now. If you r going to always pick ur boyfriend over this child then your not ready to be a mom. Kids come first when they r born. Being worried about being a single mom is normal. Yes most will have very hard emotional guilt after a abortion. Think long and wise before making a choice.

whatever u do do not get an abortion just cuz he wont stay. after u have this baby u will not have a single doubt. we cant imagine the bond being a mom,until ur there. im 5 months and i imagine and already im soo attached. stick it out. if he leaves forget about him. i know that sucks,but if u get an abortion u will resent and hate him anyways for making u do it. feel free to instant message me if u want to talk.

Honestly, would you feel worse about not having your bf in your life or the child being gone... It may be a cold answer but if he really loved you he'd stay with you. I wish you the best

• Kaja

ultimately, it's your decision whether to abort, have the baby or give it up for adoption.

if this guys says you are ruining his life, then i don't think you should be with such a person anyway. he's being selfish.

this isn't an easy decision to make, but i'm sure in your heart you know what you need to do.

I'm sorry but your boyfriend is a selfish jerk. If he cared about you, he would NEVER force you to kill your baby. That is ridiculous. Just tell him "babe I'm really sorry you feel that way, but I can do this with or with out you. it's your choice." Don't ever do something like that for a guy. THAT is foolish.

• heil

Yeah, in case you have been harm by employing somebody that is fairly ordinary to no longer have confidence them or your man or woman emotions concerning them...or others. The clever element to do for the guy is to offer her the time she needs to be certain the place her heart is...yet on condition that he's easy in being together with her if her answer is helpful.

well you tell him that he shouldnt have had sex with you if he doesnt want a kid. He is an idiot..go ahead and destroy his life. He is foolish and selfish. You'll be better off alone. How can you be in love with someone who is such an a$$hole?

• ?

it may take sometime for your boyfriend to come around to it. when you start getting bigger he might see it as awww thats my babby and be more supportive. while your only 8 weeks i urge you to find support groups and mother groups so if he doesnt warm up to the idea then atleast you have found some helpful things to get you buy. ask friends and family to think of little ways they can help so they can prepare to help out.

It takes two to tango they say, he should own up to his responsibilities of his actions. I could understand that your emotions are every where, like the hormones alone being pregnant would do that plus the stress of your boyfriend. glad luck