Favorite Answer

1- interaction with other people

2- Points buzz lol

3- kills boredom

4- uses your extremely good wittyness

5- appreciated for your knowledge/wisdom

=D

• 1 decade ago

Well it's a way of helping others that need our help and the addictive part is knowing if you get best answer you have help some one with a problem that makes others feel better.And it's omost a high knowing you have helped some one.I hope that has answered your question why some like me do this.

Source(s): just my thoughts
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not sure i found myself more on here Than myspace like first it was myspace now its yahoo answers

i like looking through answers/questions'

EDIT:Have You Ever Jumped For Joy When Your Answer Gets Chosen As Best Answer?

*I Don't but i get happy lol*

i like point's too!

Source(s): InFact i just asked a question lol!its a poll i guess! Answer Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai8aJ... :D
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boredom beater#1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Going on 2 years now for me. I like the people and love the sense of belonging. Hopefully help someone out and vice versa.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because of some characters that answer and ask questions. I have fun and laugh. It's better than watching the same stuff on t.v.

• 1 decade ago

They know where we live, and they feed heroin to us through a tube and brainwash us into thinking yahoo answers is resourceful and a good use of time.

• 1 decade ago

because you get to see other peoples opinions on other thing like why answers is so addictive.

• 1 decade ago

It's a Numbers Game and a Learning Experience...!!

• Once i start answering questions, I just can't stop...

I wouldn't say it makes me happy to know I'm helping people. I think it just makes me happy when I find out I know more than someone else when I get a best answer. ;)

• 1 decade ago

seriously i dont know this is like the 20ieth question ive answered today yesterday i did about 10

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.